Saturday 28 January 2017

Live Kirtan from Sri Darbar Sahib, January 24, 2017

http://new.sgpc.net/kirtan/2017/January/recorded24012017.mp3

"GOBIND HUM AISE APRAADHI JIN PARABH JEEO PIND THAA DEEAA TIS KI BHAAO BHAGAT NAHEE SAADHI"971"VALVANCH KAR OUDAR BHAREH MURAKH GAVARA SABH KICH DE REHIAA HAR DEVANHARA"461
Today's List of Kirtan Duties of Ragis from Sachkhand Sri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar :
Morning Time 03:00 AM to 03:50 AM and Evening Time 01:10 PM to 02:20 PM by Bhai Sukhjinder Singh Ji
Assa Di Waar Morning Time Broadcasting 03:50 AM to 7:00 AM by Bhai Harnam Singh Ji
07:00 AM to 08:00 AM Morning Time and Noon Time 02:20 PM to 03:20 PM by Bhai Lakhwinder Singh Ji
08:00 AM to 09:00 AM Morning Time and Noon Time 03:20 PM to 04:20 PM by Bhai Balwinder Singh Ji
09:00 AM to 10:00 AM Morning Time and Evening Time 04:20 PM to 05:40 PM Broadcasting Sodar by Bhai Simranjit Singh Ji
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Morning Time and Evening Time 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM Aarti by Bhai Jhujhar Singh Ji
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Noon Time and Night Time 07:30 PM to 8:30 PM by Bhai Sukhjit Singh Ji
12:00 PM to 01:10 PM Noon Time and Night Time 8:30 PM to till Completion by Bhai Sukhjinder Singh Ji
Note:- These Duties can be changed from time to time as required.

TODAY'S HUKAMNAMA FROM SRI DARBAR SAHIB, Sri Amritsar January 24, 2017
English Translation of Hukamnama:
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: Shalok: God is lofty, unapproachable and infinite. He is indescribable - He cannot be described. Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God, who is all-powerful to save us. ||1|| Chhant: Save me, any way You can; O Lord God, I am Yours. My demerits are uncountable; how many of them should I count? The sins and crimes I committed are countless; day by day, I continually make mistakes. I am intoxicated by emotional attachment to Maya, the treacherous one; by Your Grace alone can I be saved. Secretly, I commit hideous sins of corruption, even though God is the nearest of the near. Prays Nanak, shower me with Your Mercy, Lord, and lift me up, out of the whirlpool of the terrifying world-ocean. ||1||
Evening Hukamnama:
Todee, Fifth Mehl: O Lord and Master, I seek the Sanctuary of Your Court. Destroyer of millions of sins, O Great Giver, other than You, who else can save me? ||1||Pause|| Searching, searching in so many ways, I have contemplated all the objects of life. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the supreme state is attained. But those who are engrossed in the bondage of Maya, lose the game of life. ||1|| My mind is in love with the Lord's lotus feet; I have met the Beloved Guru, the noble, heroic being. Nanak celebrates in bliss; chanting and meditating on the Lord, all sickness has been cured. ||2||10||15||

No comments:

Post a Comment